Debate

Debate
What is Debate???

Wednesday, April 28

Congrates!!! Everyone!!!!

I deeply want with all my gratitude say thank you and congratulations to my juniors whom went for both UIA and Help Debate.

I remember how hard it was for all of you to go through it, considering how intolerant the game was because well you all we're newbies and I could acknowledge the fact that this was for many of you, your first time entering such things.

I remember Aisyah's expression when she was personally given "best Speaker", how Ameerah would never loose hope, how Azizul could always give out a smile, how Raihan would always want to be better. Laila and her funny sarcasm, How unpredictable and egoistic Arif would be, or how Ulfah would always fight away, or even how Amira would give a perfect speech. And lastly how Syazwani would still come and support us even when she's sick. LOL

Thank you..... all of you. You made me young again. once upon a time i was the one whom would sit at the back and watch as my seniores debated, well now it's happening all again.

My Only wish is that you bear in mind that this isn't the end, debate must still continue in Maahad, feared and respected we are by the rest. never loose hope nor loose your will, because by the end of the day the only one who is stopping you from recieving that trophy............ is You.

No comments:

Post a Comment