Debate

Debate
What is Debate???

Tuesday, March 30

Muhassabah Diri

I wish to see back, the spirit and motivation that everyone once had,

I wish that everyone would stop bickering and whining like a bunch of toddlers .

I wish we could suppress that bad force we see all day, and look at the good things in life.

Because by the end of the day............. we do really want all the good things to come.

So hold my hand my friend,
We could share the world,
Share the spirit of good.

Think about it for once, what does debate really mean to us all? is it just some other co-curriculum? or is it more than that?

Never put your spirit down even when some lunatic came hitting it.

NEVER EVER GIVE UP................ IN WHAT YOU TRULY BELIEVE IN

We need to regroup, get back the lost memories and experinces we had last year, Musleh, UIA, Training. We all miss the old wani, raihan, amira, azizul, kimi and laila, and anyone else that held the spirit of debate.

We're so gonna get it back............

PS: I'm sure if Ariffuddin was here, he would have said to never give up, he'll say that we'll find a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment