Debate

Debate
What is Debate???

Sunday, November 22

Too Worried letting go...................

Now I'm doing not to have some fun even though its my SPM week, but by the looks of it, you guys need some help, and I mean big help. adik- adik ku sekalian ni mcm tak pandai nak buat program untuk sekolah. The program that I'm talking about is the intraschool debate we're gonna organize. now if everything is going all right then it would be held on February. but as I meet Pn. Marzilah for the last time I saw that on Feb the school has all other kinds of other programs, literally about HEM. what I saw is that there will be Pengawas camp, Motivasi for F5 n F3 and other sort HEM activities pack in Feb. I'm not blaming Ustzh Marzilah, it's just that you guys some how has lost planning and we might need to postpone the date of our intraschool if neither of you guys focus on the BIG ISSUE!!!


So what it is actually, well firstly if you really do want to make a program, any kind of program, you firstly got to finish the God- knows- who- is- making kertas kerja. I'll be sending a copy of kertas kerja and Insyaallah post a sample of it. it doesnt have to be complicated, just simple and straight to the point. the faster you could do this the better. because if you can send it before My birthday (31/12), then it could be planed into the school activity and part of HEM activity. with just that we could ensure there will be no activities clashing with our intraschool and make sure we only focus on this. worst case scenario is that you send it on the first day of school, THATS THE LATEST!!!

Secondly, is the issue of money. Now let's just think for a sec. WHAT IN THE WORLD DO WE NEED RM5000 FOR!!! Blasted that money goes for some grand dinner, and worst part some of us might not be eating during that dinner because we'll be busy with some errands while some other people are eating away our money. If it was just for debaters, I mean school representative debaters, then I wouldnt mind, but awfully you'll be spending it for some bunch of people who you dont even know will actually help you in debate. Yes, maybe they'll enter, but the latest intraschool was absolutely great and I didnt saw any grand dinner. the participation was 32 teams!!! so do you get my point? we dont need to spend so much for it, where are we possibly going to get RM5000? RM 2000, 1000, is more than enough. IF for some how you still want to do it, then you would need every participate to pay RM 10 per person the least. who's going to enter? Budak Maahad have interest in debate, they have potential, but when they saw that there is a high fee, especially RM 10 then that interest will be flushed out, especially for we English debaters.

So now you get the point, Insyaallah I'll met you all back on the 17 of december ( My dads birthday is on the 16) after I end my SPM's. Good luck to you all. May Allah bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment